on the Gold Coast
Relax, Get Air Conditioned
In summary ? consumers are generally not made aware of the above and so are under the belief that cleaning your filters is enough. Cleaning your filters is? simple maintenance?. After regular usage, the whole head unit also needs to be “CORRECTLY CLEANED” and Serviced, as well as having mechanical & electrical checks carried out.
So we carry out the works, depending on the inspection option you select (see below or attached), and report on any issues found. Works outside of the above will incur additional charges. “Check” means check, if additional works are required to be carried out, we’ll include in the reported pricing of additional works necessary. No further works will take place without your approval.
1. Basic service? Split system A/C (bare minimum inspection)
2. Thorough service and clean service – Split System A/C (Recommended for systems that have been regularly maintained)?
3. Premium Sanitisation Service *Recommended for systems that have not been serviced in 2 years or for asthma sufferers, elderly or medical centres etc.
So what we do is:
- Turn up on time
- Carefully consider location of both indoor and outdoor units. There are several considerations to consider and our experience and expertise will dictate what we recommend to you.
- Install quality ducting to cover the insulated piping etc from the elements and make it look as neat as possible.
- Install the drain after carefully considering a few key things including safety, pest management and functionality. Again our experience and expertise will dictate what we recommend to you here.
- Pressure test the system with nitrogen PRIOR to charging with refrigerant to identify any potential leaks that will potentially cost you money down the track, cause inconvenience and discomfort and threaten the environment. ?
- Install the necessary electrical circuit and isolator, we don?t outsource that.
- Electrically test and record test results to insure your safety and your friends and families safety.
- Evacuate the system ie. vacuum (pump) down the refrigeration system to remove all contaminants and moisture ensuring trouble free operation for the longest period possible avoiding call backs, frustration, lost time and money due to premature compressor failure.
- Reconfirm there are no leaks using tried and tested methods.?
- Run test and explain the operation to you so you know how to operate it and to it’s maximum efficiency.?
- Clean up after ourselves
- measure the area you wish to cool or heat
- multiply that by 130 (watts)
- For example, if the room was 7m x 5m = 35m? multiply by 130 = ?4550 watts or 4.5 k/w.
It doesn?t have to be exact, this just gives you a guide, but if you had a window facing west in that room, you?d be best stepping up to the next closest model, 5.2 k/w for example rather than dropping down to say the 3.5 k/w.
There are other considerations too such as number of occupants in the room, but we’re here to help with your split system air conditioning installations on the Gold Coast and Northern NSW, simply?click here to call us now